Onside: A 6 Step Guide To Understand Your Inner Mean Girl & How To Mine Her Powers For Your Profit
That voice of fear, that constant news feed of negativity and pessimism scrolling through your thoughts, that’s your mean girl at work, but ignoring her could be a huge mistake and cost you everything. When it comes to building a business online you need to invite your fear along for the ride, and this 6 step, 30 page guide will show you how. You’ll discover why you need her, how to identify and release the fears that matter versus the irrational hand-me-down fears you’ve adopted, and how to get your mean girl onside and cheering you on as you take your business and your income to the next level.
Bonuses in the eBook include:
- Community support
- An ultimate fear busting 10 minute audio (professionally made – of course!)
- And the 7 day Onside mini eCourse delivered straight to your inbox, if you want it!
By getting all of you on the same page with your business you will grow in confidence, get clarity, earn more money, and always know your next move no matter what life throws at you. Hallelujah!
Progress: The Ultimate Business Spreadsheet For Daily Use In Tracking Your Finances, Goals, Ideas, Time, Successes, Blog Posts, Website Traffic… & more!
If you want to take your business seriously you have GOT to know your numbers, no question about it. With Progress keeping on top of everything important in your business has never been easier. You’ve heard the quote where attention goes, energy flows, well prepare for an influx of energy because this ultimate spreadsheet has everything the small business owner could ever want, completely done for you, ready to use immediately. Inside you will find:
- Front page reminders of your service, income and achievement goals
- Detailed monthly revenue, expense and profit goal tracking
- Action items overview by revenue priority
- Success tracking
- Future products and business ideas mental download and organisation space
- Blog post ideas space
- Detailed daily income tracking and totals by product
- Detailed daily expanse tracking and totals by payment method
- Time management log by activity
- Published blogging records and links (including SEO keywords)
- Overall monthly website, newsletter, profit, and social media traffic tracking
Created in Microsoft Excel, Progress can be downloaded and used on both PC and Mac computers. A PDF training guide on how to use each feature is included. Tracking allows until the end of the 2017 calendar.